EXERCISE, FIRST CONDITIONAL

Resultado de imagen para first conditional

First Conditional Form

Make the first conditional


1) If I 
(go) out tonight, I 


 (go) to the cinema.

2) If you 
(get) back late, I 


 (be) angry.


3) If we 
(not/see) each other tomorrow, we 


 (see) each other next week.

4) If he 
(come) , I 


 (be) surprised.

5) If we 
(wait) here, we 


 (be) late.


6) If we 
(go) on holiday this summer, we 


 (go) to Spain.

7) If the weather 
(not/improve) , we 


 (not/have) a picnic.


8) If I 
(not/go) to bed early, I 


 (be) tired tomorrow.


9) If we 
(eat) all this cake, we 


 (feel) sick.


10) If you 
(not/want) to go out, I 


 (cook) dinner at home.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

EXERCISE, SECOND CONDITIONAL

EXERCISE, ZERO CONDITIONAL

CONDITIONALS